Interested? Click Me!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What...

Went to the department at around 9.40 a.m. Then found out that Ms Jeannie was on medical leave. So asked our new Head of School to open the door to observation rooms... but,

"I'm don't know where is it? Ask Dr Lin to open it. She will know," she said...

Wow, such as marvelous reply... Then went to Dr Lin's room but she is having a meeting, thus moved on to other lecturers...

Waited for like 5 mins, then came Ms. Grace. Aren't we glad to see her...Then she said

"Ok. I need to tell you something. I just found out."

This got us curious and worried as she looked damn serious...

"Do this when you're free. You know the walk way in the foyer? There is a big room cage there. Do you know the place?"

Well, I nodded my head while Aliza and Kar Yee said no...

"I don't know whether am I seeing things or not. But I think I saw a Python inside there! I thought it was the big tires but when I looked closely it looked like a Python."

Ok... WE WENT TO INVESTIGATE ON THE SPOT; its a NEED! As we made our way there, we were jokingly saying that it might be alive, or it may be tires. But as we approach the place, we stopped mid way, cause this caught our eyes....



*Then we went closer*






Yup, its a python alrite... This is our little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment