Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Movie Month!

Its been a very long time since I've been to the cinema! So long that I couldn't remember when was the last time I set foot in the cinema!



Thor is the first movie I've watch since the last... It's soooo good!!! But I hope that it didn't rush to the ending =( If you've read the review and don't think too much of it. Well, think again! Cause, its WORTH the $$$! The main character, Thor... It's the reason to watch. Let's just say the whole cinema gasped when he took off.... Well, you know what I mean! Girls with boyfriends, don't watch it with your guy... You wouldn't want to gasp at other guy's body while yours is sitting right next to ya =) To singles, go all hoo-haa you want! 


Then just this week. Well, first of all I wanna thank Nuffnang for inviting me to the premiere of Priest. It was ok... If you like scary, well you will enjoy this. The thrill is just.... wow! Just when you least expects it, then, "BOOM" it just show up!This movie is in 3D too... I highly recommend to watch the 3D version! You will really feel the thrill! 


P-A-U-L!!! I watched it yesterday and this is just the kind of movie you wanna watch after 5 days of rushing to finish your ASSIGNMENT! It's so funny!!! Not the typical ET story that we watch. This is just hilarious! Though its filled with swear words, but it's still funny!!! And some you may find it..... Well, can't ruin it for ya... Wanna know? W-A-T-C-H it yourself! and HAVE a great laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment