Interested? Click Me!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Pain That Could Not Be Describe

It hurts me to read the latest updates as its all anything but good. Every time I read the headline my heart either skips a beat or feels so uneasy! I really hope that everything will turn out good, that everything is just a joke. I wanted it so bad to be a nightmare instead of reality!

It hurts me to see you guys slowly falling apart. Even when I tried to hold my tears but somehow it just flow naturally although I told myself nothing is ascertain yet, that there may be a turning point tomorrow. I could never imagine you guys doing your stuffs separately, individually! Why must it be this way?

Will you guys keep your promise to hold on together no matter what happens?! Will you guys fall apart because of this ridiculous thing? Will you guys ever stand on the stage as one again?

These questions seems to be unanswered. Although somewhere deep in my heart I somehow knew the answers to my questions. I hope what I felt would not come true! This group will never be complete without any of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment