Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Freeze! or I'll shoot

Woke up super early yesterday, then went for breakfast with "Sampat" and her dad. Thanks for the breakfast and ride Uncle Lin. Sharp at 8.30 am, went and registered then staright up to Audi 7. So big, so wide and DAMN COLD.... The first talk by some policeman, name...I forgot>< too sleepy to remember, but I do remember the talk. I didn't know that only super super rich people get apply for a gun! We are not allowed to carry any form of weapon (i.e. pen-knife, pocket knife etc.). How the hell are we (girls) suppose defense ourselves?! I got lots of questions to ask him but cause of time...so didn't get to and he left before Morning Tea. Such a disappointment!

Next slot, Cyber crime! Sorry, sort of slept... so can't remember much. Sorry!!! Then Morning Tea!!! Yes, I need my coffee!!!! The smell, the taste....Whoa, it's so so good!!!! I can't live without coffee...Yes I'm officially a coffee addict, can't start my day without it, thanks to "someone"! After that, it's arts and crafts time!!! Whoa... I'm so looking forward to this!

Instructions:
1. Draw any scene or write anything that best represent a safe community, world.
2. Then present your thoughts about the picture or slogans to your group members.

Well, I drew our planet and divided it into two parts; 1. Peaceful community and 2. Worrisome community. So the peaceful one, has people of all ages playing around, they are all smiling and greeting each other happily. It looked as if there is only happiness in a peaceful community. Whereas, the worrisome community is filled with wars, crimes, and death. In this community, people of all ages can easily die in the streets and there are no place safe at all. Everything is destroyed and ruined.

So practically it means that we as the citizen should work together to maintain the peace and harmony despite our skin-colour, religion, and where we come from. If we don't do so, our planet or rather the world would be a place where it is dangerous, worrisome and where happiness does not exist. "Peace Should Be Kept, Not Destroyed"! (sorry, didn't take a pic of it) But I took a picture of Nadia's. It's so good and pretty!!!

*Pretty right?!

After that, it's lunch time. Instead of going lunch, "Sampat", "Bai zhi", Farrah and I, went to the police cars and motorbikes showcase. OMG, it's so interesting.... see for yourself.






*Check out the interior!


I went all crazy!!! And I have a good reason for it! How often can you get into a police car or get on their bikes without getting into trouble with them? Not at all, for some people. So this is the only time for me to explore everything... I even played with the handcuff....So so fun!!! And the best of all Aliza wanted to ride in the car since they are going off, so just wanted a ride around the front foyer (the drop off). But, to our surprise, the policeman flirted with her!!! See lar, how to trust our policemen, when they pull this kind of stunts while on duty?!

Here are some pictures of drugs.... It's part of the exhibition. Sorry for the blur images.





After all that commotions, we went back to the audi for Dr Teoh's talk on Terrorism, then Mr. Linus's Commercial crime and lastly the forum. Well, what a day right?! I had so so much fun... I'm so looking forward to conventions like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment