Interested? Click Me!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Workout Time!

Omg, I'm so heavy!!! I can't even lift myself up! Started off with that skiing machine, only 10 minutes warm up and I'm sweating like shit! Not to mention out of breathe too. I have really bad stamina. Then, I did 3 sets of sit ups. It's a good thing that I do sit ups daily, so the impact was not that bad.

Then, I have too hold myself up, don't really know how to explain. But this is how I realised that I'm super heavy! Then, Push ups! My worst nightmare! I've never do push ups before, not even in high school. Gosh, I really solute those who did the guy's version of push ups. I can't even do the girl's version properly... I also did the sit/ squat exercise... And my legs hurt!!!I'm depress now!

Lastly, I ran, well not run, but more of walking in a very fast pace on the treadmill for 35 minutes non-stop.... and both my biceps and triceps hurts.... But it's ok.... I had fun doing all of it!!! Though I complain alot...hahaha

And the steam room is super after sweating.... Japanese really know how to enjoy life....Thanks to them I get to enjoy it as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment