Interested? Click Me!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Stress Relief


After a week of stress, finally...hahahah... Went to MOS, its Traffic Light Night, yesterday.
The music last night was sucky though, lots of R&B... but what the heck... since I'm there then just have fun... hahaha...

Never thought that, our seniors knew the word 'clubbing'! Mean, I know, but they don't look like they go clubbing. Since most of them have the nerdy look... sorry!

Then, hahaha...I saw a trans dancing on the stage hahaha...she look so like a guy although she fixed herself... I just don't understand them, if they can get their body done, why not the face. To be frank, some of them do look like a girl, pretty girl. But the rest, they should get their face done too... It's the image!!! Its so funny, to see whole bunch of girls dancing on the stage and knowing the fact that one of them is a trans...hahaha...
And seriously, MOS is filled with Malays...some even drinking!!!

Here, I wanna say sorry to my friend! I really didn't know! I'm so so so sorry.... I didn't mean too... I swear I've tried it before giving it to you... I'm sorry...

I still love you and I know you do too =)
Although, I had to leave early, but last night or rather this morning was still ok for me... Just hoped that Shine could enjoy it a little longer, may be dance a bit... I think its a waste, Shine should try dancing once.... Not trying to corrupt her Izzat, but I think she should enjoy when she go to a club but not just merely observing...


Anyhow, I hope we can do this again after our finals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment