Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's like Mountain High

It's only the third week of Psycho, I have two assignments due next Friday and two major assignments due mid-October. It's slowly piling up. First English assignment, reaction essay on Shopaholic. I have no idea how should I write it, since it's sort of like a research essay. Hoping that my brain will magically write it!

Then, I have Study Skills; assignment on note taking. Funny that we are actually graded on that! Tomorrow, there is a listening skills exam. Well, sort of practiced it yesterday, so I think it will be fine. But what interest me is that I actually learnt something from both of it. I somehow start to take better notes and know the important points to write. Amazing, since I used to write really detailed notes!


No comments:

Post a Comment