Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sarcastic Arguments. I miss them so so MUCH!

With all the assignments piling up and only about a month plus till finals, my stress level is increasing drastically. I really miss CIMP so so much! But most of all I miss the sarcastic arguments with Tracy!

Our sarcasm arguments are so much fun although most of it does not make sense. But to me, it's a great way to distress. With you now in Monash, I can't seems to find anyone to go crazy with at all. Yes, I do have Aliza. But, it's not so fun going crazy with Aliza. But with Tracy, together we bring our arguments to a higher level!

I realized this when I was SMS-ing you today. I really miss talking with you, teasing you. You spoilt me too much, Tracy! You should not participate or entertain any of the arguments. Now, how am I going to live without it?! It's like a every day must do activity. *sob-sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment