Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Seoul: The Soul of Asia (Part 2)

Day 3: 26/12

a) Gyeongbokgung 
    To get to this palace is superb easy as the metro station will lead you there straight... means that, when you come out of the subway, Gyeongbokgung is just right in front of you!


 *This is the side entrance to Gyeongbokgung; 
subway is just right beside*



*Main entrance of Gyeongbukgung. This is
where the performance will be
held*





*Old Korean Street*

*Some old traditional house you
can see in Folk's Museum*

*Just right in front of the 
Folk's Museum*






*This is what I found 
right outside the palace...
It says "Museum got SEX!"
So I think its a sex museum*

This palace is the largest and biggest in Seoul. A ceremony will be perform here; changing guards. So this is what I caught on vid so far...



Then here you can visit the Folk's Museum; u will be able to understand Korean Culture more and you need one whole day for this place. As in for morning til closing as this palace is the largest in Seoul. So there are lots to see and experience. In addition, you can also try on some traditional clothes; clothes that people during that period wore (i.e. servants, guards, officials etc.) but sadly this is the only activity that I was not able to enjoy. So I really hope those of you who visit this place will allocate one day to experience this. 


b) 영수증 (Yong Su Cheong)
    This is the restaurant where we had our lunch. The foods served is more or less like the ones in dormitory but its way much more better and tastier! It's in Insa-Dong by the way. One of the allies. The price is cheap and the atmosphere is good.

*Small little garden you can see
in the restaurant*

*Forgot what is called...
but its seafood and spicy*

*Kimchi- Chigae*

c) Insa-Dong
    One of the shopping building in Myeongdong... So if u walk down that street, u'll definitely not miss it. The shopping place is like a spiral but in square... So yeah! And we found this at the entrance.... 

*Its Shit! Ahahahah....
Its actually called Tung Bbang;
cuz a pastry filled wif red bean paste...
But yeah, its shaped like a shit, thus the name
and when u eat it... yeah, use ur imagination.... ahahahah
but nonetheless, it taste good especially when the weather is freezing cold!*

As I am blogging, I just realised that it 01/01/2012! Happy New Year's everyone! 

My resolution for 2012:

1. To get started on my thesis research on Monday; 02/01
2. To enjoy my stay in Korea to the fullest before I return to reality; Malaysia and Psychology
3. Do my very best to survive in Psychology and hopefully able to pass all my papers and assignments
4. To see DBSK concert at least once b4 I go back to Malaysia
5. Satisfy my inner fan-girl ... do all the star-stalking
6. Better myself ; in terms of all aspects

That's all for now...


Seoul: The Soul of Asia to be continue...

P/S: Hope that everyone will have a great and fruitful year ahead... Remember time waits for no one and you only get to live once, so live everyday like there is no tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment