Interested? Click Me!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lonely Chinese New Year

Its my first time celebrating Chinese New Year abroad and alone. And... It really SUCKS! It SUCK BIG TIME. When I left Malaysia I was sure that I will not miss my family one bit; except my Grandma and my big, cute and cat-behavioured dog. But last night I felt lose and lonely. At that moment I really wished I was home... Like my friend posted on FB, "Forget the ang pau money that I might get. I would trade all of it just to hug my daddy and mummy a little longer,". I my case, I would trade it all just to go back and celebrate wif them... 


Chat wif my Grandma, Uncles and Aunt yesterday nite... And to be honest, it took lots of will not to cry while I'm on phone. Don't want to make them worry more than they shud; all worried cuz of my cough. Suddenly I felt so loved... It weird that when I'm in Malaysia, I never felt this kind of love before or maybe I was too full of myself to see it. But hey, its never to late to realise it and start treasuring this irreplaceable love. Being abroad I think its a good thing; helps to see things that u couldn't see and feel things that u couldn't feel ... 


Though I would not tell to my family directly... but I do miss them, so so much! Though family sometimes gives you a hell lots of trouble and problems, but they are also the one u will need and want when your sad or happy... So treasure these precious little moments as one day you might just find urself missing it more than ever! 


Shall sign out wif...   Happy Chinese New Year and 새해 복 많이 받으세요! Wish you and your family health and prosperity in this roaring Dragon year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment