Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Korea's Fever






Sunday nite, came and gone. That nite was a bittersweet nite... Sweet cuz everyone was having fun and goin crazy and of course drunk! Some dishes given when goin to... don't really know that place =)


*Corns with melted cheese*


*Something like Ice-Kacang*


*Korean pancake and dunplings*


*Salad*


*Chips*


*See that big jug there? Its beer and the green bottle...
the very famous SOJU! Koreans love it; and sometimes 
they mixed it! U can get drunk fast if ur not
an experienced drinker. I think v ordered bout 5-6 
jugs!*


*Kakada after alcohol*


*Still her after alcohol*

The bitter part; well, I don't really wanna talk bout it cuz its not my story to tell. But I'm glad things worked out fine after that. 

Then yesterday, major changes in the cafe. Well, not major but huge enuf to create a stir... among lecturers and students; even us! Ahahahah...


*See these signs? Familiar rite? Well, I'm not sure bout
illy but I don't think Starbucks
allowed the cafe to publicly
display their logo just like that... Plus, I don't think the cafe pay 
any royalty fee either... Watever it is, its not of my business!*





Then today! HAIHZ... Korea's biggest obsession... 


Yup, they are even on energy drinks. Give also give wif a guy celeb for girls lar. How is this energetic? Definitely not for me!

1 comment:

  1. The only thing that got me "fever" is the dumpling in the picture =,= *drools* u suddenly made me crave those! *pout*

    ReplyDelete