Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hello Kitty Haven

Sorry, not referring to Japan; the homeland of Hello Kitty. Rather I'm referring to their neighbouring country, South Korea. I went to Kyobo (located at the basement of Kyobo Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,  near Seomyeon) today, just to do some exploring of books and I'm actually quite disappointed with the amount of English novels that they have; mostly movie-based (i.e. The Blind Side, Eat,Pray, Love etc.). I only found some nice novels from Nicholas Sparks and Mitch Albom. 

My heart cried in pain when I saw the condition of the books; it was all un-wrapped and bend-cracks! OMG, can't these ppl read the books wif more care! Books have feelings too! Its very frustrating that if book-lovers want to buy them but only to find it in bad condition and there are not others! Not to mention heart-breaking too for book-lovers like me; the KIASU type! Though it is not in best condition, I managed to find Mitch Albom's For One More Day, in quite good condition... Though I can find better ones in Malaysia, but price-wise not much difference! 

Then I went exploring the bookstore and found...







Then, I also found that they sell single colour pencils...



P/S: There are more Hello Kitty stuff than English novels =,=. Why?! 

1 comment:

  1. Kyaaaaaaa~ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Nuuuuoooooooo~ HELLO KITTY! I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!
    *hyper super duper fan gal mode* + *chibi kya-ing mode*

    So many~ i think i'll be dead broke if i was thr =,=

    to answer ur question of why there are more H.K stuff than books....well, it's cos HELLO KITTY IS AWESOME~ ♥

    and ish! how come those ppl no take care of books?! *send lil demons out to hunt those who destroy books!*

    ok =,= i think i'm weird, and ur other readers are gna think that i'm weird too =,=

    ReplyDelete