Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

This is WAR!


Saturday morning; 9/06, woke up early and took a 2hrs bus ride from destination A to destination B. Was really excited that day despite most of the Silla bus was filled with Chinese and I think about 7 of us who are from other countries (namely Malaysia, Cambodia, Mongolia, and Japan). But nevertheless, still felt very excited! I've river rafting 3 times in Malaysia, but in Korea is really the 1st! Was expecting fast water current since it rained the day before. Oh, and when it rain here in Korea, it's the whole day but not heavy just shower rain; which I think it's rather romantic. See couples sharing one umbrella; both talking and smiling with the guy's arm firmly on the girl's shoulder. 


Ok~~~ Back to main topic! Yeah... 3 activities to be completed that day:



  1. River Rafting
  2. Paintball
  3. Motor thingy
How not to be excited seeing the list?! But when we reached there... Gosh, I am so DISAPPOINTED!!! The place was so freaking small; so were the motors! Well, can't really expect too much from just 33 000 won...


Pictures time!














So this is us, sampat-ing around while waiting for the activities to start... Oh, the paintball turns out to be just shooting at some bin lid =,= I'm so disappointed!!! I thought it would be combat... Mana tahu, only shooting! Go shooting range more exciting! Ooooo, and I'm proud to announce that I swam!!! With the life-jacket on of course!I can't swim and I'm afraid of drowning. 

Anyways, Goodnight peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment