Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet 22 in Korea

Still have 1 and 1/2 hour b4 my special day ends... A big shout out to myself!


Happy Birthday, Charis! Hope ur bday wishes will come true =)


Okok, enuf of this silliness! Hahahaha... Woke up yesterday night and found the following item on my table



*Kit Kat, Red Velvet, 
Cheese and Oreo from
Nampo*


A big THANK YOU to Aliza; who went all the way to Nampo-dong to get me birthday cupcakes! Me loves you... and also Yan Yee and Sam for chipping in, hehehehe.... Then at 12 am came back from Yan Yee's room to eat my 1st birthday cupcake; in hope that Yan Yee will sing me Birthday song... but then, Yan Yee told me to just go to Aliza's room... of course, was like "HUH?"


Followed her, but the room was dark... tada!!! Aliza holding choco-fudge cakes (small ones) with Pepero; acting as candles, suddenly Sopheak jumps out of nowhere and Subin too... together with "Happy Birthday"! While I was worried that this will wake her other roommate but she seem to be MIA-ying... Oh, did I mentioned that I walk to Aliza's room with my cupcake and candle....


Then they sang me Birthday song and lighted my candle =)



*My 1st birthday cupcake*


Then during the day I went to visit Women's Organisation in Busan... 


*Display of the pregnancy process*

*This is a replica of the women's 
womb. So wat ur seeing is the vagina*

*Entering the "vagina" one by one. And
its very soft and warm 
and you can hear heart beats*

*This is how the womb looked like*


*After that, we were given these different weigh pregnant wear
and its really heavy!* 

*This is about 2-3 kg, so quite light*

*Guys should really try this, so you'll know
how heavy you were, when in ur mummy's womb*

*Learning how to carry a newborn*

* Learning about the female reproductive organ*

*The parts and functions*

*Then also the penis... this apparently can be use, as in they will
fill in a semen look-alike
fluid and show you, how semen comes
out*

*How to wear condom; for women*

*This is for guys*

The volunteers also explained how the penis enlarged and advised guys and girls to masturbate properly and safely; which is quite interesting as, in Malaysia, we are not taught or rather given such information. Malaysia should learn this approach to sex education cuz to me you can't stop people from masturbating and having sex instead teach them the proper way of doing it; this would be a better bet than telling them its sinful to have sex before marriage. So not PRACTICAL!!! Then there is also a live tele-cast of "How to wear a condom; for male" using real condom and fake penis... Hahahahah.... Females were also taught to use home pregnancy test and how to read the results. 

I find this actually quite relevant for today; since it's my birthday... I automatically thought of my mum... the pain that she had to go thru just to bring me to this world... though I don't say it verbally, but I do love you... I don't only love Mama (Grandma)... both are important to me... and sorry for all the pain that I've put you thru for the pass 22 years.

okok, enuf of being emo.... hehehehhe

After that, we went to Busan City Hall and went to the City Council Assemble room/hall. This is very new as not just anyone can get into the Assemble hall but rather you have to apply for a seat way before the meetings begin and also maybe only 10-15% of the Korean population have been in this hall... so this is really interesting and special as foreigners are given such privilege. 

*This is the layout of Busan*

*The City Council Assembly hall*




Later on, went to have dinner; buffet style... so ate lots of sashimi and also sushi... hehehhe, miss fish so so much! So me stomach is very happy and got Broccoli as well, so I ATE lots of it =) Then, went to convenient store to buy me self a birthday present 


*My one and only TRUE LOVE... 
Ferraro Rocher*

After I took bath; while drying my hair... my roommates came out from the sleeping quarter with a cheesecake from Paris Baguette and sang me an English Birthday song... they both so CUTE, don't really know the words but still put an effort to sing me a Birthday song.... 너무감사합니다, 하경 은진 !!! 

*Phone got no more memory space
and hence the 
Polaroid picture*

P/S: Thank you everyone for wishing me on Facebook, Twitter and Kakao! Charis love you guys too!

No comments:

Post a Comment