Interested? Click Me!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Final Moment

It's been 2 weeks since u guys left Korea. Hope you guys are doing well. One more day and English Cafe will be opened... sadly, u guys will not be there like u always do. It's gonna be so different without u guys...

*Kakada: Thanks for always accompanying me to places
like the bank; where I made u waited for 2 hours, just sitting there and 
not doing anything. And also
for the Craziness that u supplied
me for the last 4-5 months. I'm glad that v get to travel
together. And I miss U!*

*Samnang (Nang-Nang): Thank you for all those dirty-talking 
and perverted jokes! I'm sure gonna 
miss those... I hope the next batch can
fill ur shoes but then again
I think they most probably can't. And I really really thank you for letting me
camp in your bed as I'm very afraid to sleep alone. U said u weren't gonna cry
on that day, but u did! And I cried as welll!!!*

*Boya: ... I'm really speechless... but thank you for fixing my flip-flops,
sewing a pocket on my jacket
and also for the elephant. I will take good care of him and 
feed him proper food. Thanks for ur randomness and weirdness
as well, it was fun!*


I hope we will meet again in the future either in Cambodia or Malaysia!

2 comments:

  1. Why you so sweet 1?!
    no blogpost about missing me also *jealous jealous* :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz, cuz u know I do miss u. Since v skype almost every single day!

    ReplyDelete