Interested? Click Me!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Guilty Pleasure over Weekend

20% 30% 50% Wat do u think of when u see this?! I freaked! Thank goodness I brought my debit card over! Or I'll be cryin rite now whilst figuring how to survive thru out the month. 

Etude House, The Face Shop, Skin Food, Missha, and Nature Republic are all having these signs up! And it was C-R-A-Z-Y! Especially Missha, since its up to 50% off on most of its best selling items; in Seomyeom- full house. People are pushing everywhere; hard to get in and out! I realised one thing thru this; people here will push u aside while ur looking at the products as if ur not looking at it =,=. Seriously, that woman; just said "Jogiyeo" push and stand in ur place! What the hell?! Am I not looking at the products u eyes-less woman! Its a good thing that I'm a bit unwell that day, or else u'll be listening to English scolding like u never did b4!

But, since I'm also in a good mood as I finally bought products for my face ~HAPPY~


*Super Aqua series- cleanser, hydro cream n emulsion
only for RM 67 (psss- all 50% off)*

Then also had a nice cup of Hot Choco in Cafe Beane (Korean version of Coffee Bean). 

*Xmas everywhere. See the people standing there; unlike Malaysia, u can see
all ages of guys enjoying coffee in cafes- without laptops, 
they just sat down wif their coffee n friend
n talk*


*My Hot Choco- too sweet, avoid ordering this
unless u really like super sweet drinks or
things; 4500 won (RM 13.50)*

On Sunday, Yan Yee n I went to Busan National University. Y?! Shoppin of course! Clothes there are really pretty and fashionable. Compared to Napodong; too crowded, Busan Dae is way better, not crowded at all... very nice to shop; although the fitting rooms and toilets are really small. But its not too bad. In Busan Dae, there is a cafe which I think everyone would want to go animated smileys laughing


*Welcome to Snoopy Cafe*




*Ordering counter*

*Interior of the lowest floor*

*The ceiling of the whole cafe*

*Displays*

*The wall of the lowest floor*

*Merchandise; soft-toys, small notes books,
thermos*

*Big Snoopy greeting u*

*Mugs (cute rite?) and thermos*

Since both Yan Yee and I was hungry we ordered set branch.

*This big thingy here buzzes when ur order is ready for
u to pick up. Its normal to see this buzzer in all cafes and dining places. 
Its so convenient! Malaysia cafes should have this*

*Our set branch. Its was really YUMMY; especially Sunshine
eggs and the juicy pork sausages. 
How I miss sunshine eggs ~sob sob~ 
The cup wif snoopy is 
Hot Choco*

*Never knew there was a Mrs. Snoopy until 
I saw this. Lots of displays along 
the stairs to 2nd floor room 1*

* The first thing u see is this...
So get ur camera ready! Cause u'll definitely see
it when coming up*

*Interior of 2nd floor room 1*

*Suitable for homework or assignment time. N also 
couple time ><*

*Xmas display outside the connector to
2nd floor room 2*

*Entrance to room 2*

*Here its more noisy as people here are chatting and also
there is a smoking area for smokers*

*Also have private rooms for big group of people and its
suitable for group discussion but make sure 
u don't make too loud and much noise; cause it will be
annoying!*

*Big Snoopy chit-chatting wif small snoopies*



*This is the female toilet. Its so cute; as if Lucy is
saying "Here! Here! Toilet
is here!"*

*A pic wif everyone b4 departing; I will
be back soon wif Aliza, San, Yan Yee
and Eonni* 

After that, when shopping around more and I bought this cute little pumps ~~ So HAPPY~~~

*Korean shoe size is very different from Malaysia; they go by
hundred like 230, 235. This is from I Love Flat, cost about RM 57 (19 000 won)*
#Kar Yee cute or not?!#

After hours of walking and looking for this place, finally v've found it! Its called Pasta Bueno, its in the eating area of Busan National Uni. 

*Crab Salad, Bacon Tomato Spaghetti, 
and
Chicken Creamy Spaghetti*


*Bacon Tomato Spaghetti*

*Chicken Creamy Spaghetti*

*Crab Salad; its crab stick*

*The interior of Pasta Bueno*

What a fruitful weekend?! Now I must save $$ for my Seoul trip on 24/12 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment