Interested? Click Me!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan

8.9 earthquake followed by a Tsunami. Reading, watching and listening to all these news is not only horrifying but its also devastating. To the land that produces my favourite green tea products. Topping off with yesterday's explosion on the Reactor 3, I really feel sad and worry for the Japanese. Everyone trying desperately to overcome this crisis without food supplies and heat. Babies without milk and diapers. Over 2 000 bodies are found and more have yet to be found. 

I saw some footages yesterday on CNN. Its amazing how people from around the world helped; rescuers, polices, doctors and volunteers. It a miracle that these 3 elderly survived the disaster; they were stuck inside the car! and was only found yesterday. Then there was this puppy being washed away by the water, it was desperately crying for help. 

Mother nature is indeed very scary when punishing us. But we got no one to blame but ourselves; with the advancement of technology, we once again have cause more harm to Mother Nature. I guess at this point if its really end of the world, I would be quite satisfy with my life so far. Though its a bit disappointing that I would not be able to complete and graduate Psychology but... its too bad at least I have had a taste of it and understand people and myself more in a way =) Thus, no regrets. 

To all Japanese, please stay strong and thanks for Green Tea supplies, not to mention Soba and Sushi! I hope that you all will be fine and will definitely overcome this! 



If this were to happen to Malaysia, I think most of us would not survive! Why? Cause we are not prepare and that we never thought that it would happen to us; given our location away from natural disaster. Really hope that the Malaysian government would start taking safety measures; at least be prepared when hit with such disasters and not take the location for granted (since we are no more at that location; Indonesia's hit in 2004 has moved Malaysia towards norths). And please I don't think we need nuclear plants, we have enough energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment