Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Invitation to Lancaster University, UK

Just a few minutes ago, I have the sudden urge to login to imail; which I don't do so often, only on rare occasions that I login... Can't believe that I have like 15 unread mails from Sunway. But one particular mail caught my attention... The title reads, "Invitation to BPSY students to join study visit 2011 to Lancaster University". At first,  it was just out of curiosity that I click on it and read. 

As I continue reading, I realised that this is only mailed to the selected 15 candidates. I was like, "Huh? Seriously?". I just could not believe it, as it is stated that two brightest students in the department will be selected to go. How in the world did I got listed as one of the candidates? I am nowhere near a bright student, let alone brightest; that's for sure judging from my results! 

But nevertheless, I do feel a little happy to know that out of 100 maybe? students (2nd year), I got listed as one of the 15 candidates. Well, one thing for sure is that I won't stand a chance against others (my other  6 classmates) and that the trip is not sponsored rather its self-paid (5500-6000 pounds). Its too expensive for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment