Interested? Click Me!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Charis' World of Fantasy

Hi, blog... long time no see, since I don't visit you often. How are you doing? After two weeks of drilling, finally exams are OVER! I'm so gonna fail my Social Psych, Community Mental Health and Organisational... I have no frigging idea what she wants for essay! No idea how much I've bull in all my papers. After CMH, it was the first time I finally know my level of BULLSHITTING skills! I can bull like shit on a question which asked for research evidence! I'm shock at my Bullshitting skills.... I think partially is Kar Yee's fault!

Before I know her my bullshitting skills was only at Masters, and now, its PhD! Ah... So hard I memorised all the processes and models and research evidence for IO yet, I have no idea how to answers those questions! Even when exams are over, it doesn't feel like it! Its like something is missing, and I don't know what is it! Am I experiencing burnout or am I not that interested in Psycho?

Still trying to answer this question after my first year as a Psycho student. Sometime I wondered, how would my life be without Psycho? What will I be doing? Am I happy? Or feel very tiresome and de-motivated as I am now? Even I know that I'm gonna fail but I really hope that I would not! Even so I'm not that afraid of failing? Studying is like hell! Lectures are fine but when it comes to exams, I really curse the fella who invented this system!

Is this normal? Then again what is abnormal? All of us are abnormal in our own ways, that's what makes us unique! Ahh.... I'm Psycho-talking again! (Kar Yee will laugh when she reads this)

After so long not updating myself with DBSK news, I finally browse just now. As if I'm not depressed enough, I had to know that the possibility of them breaking up is around 90%. Everyone wants the FIVE of them to get back together again, but it's just the matter of whether can the five of them put the whole event behind them and work like they used to. I think from the moment all Cassiopeia heard about this news, somehow I think we all knew the outcome. But just that we can accept it at all, thus choosing to be believe the lies we told ourselves, 'they would be together again', 'we must have faith in them' and 'sure, we will support them individually'. But all these in a way, I think it's all lies to deceive ourselves; the activation of our surviving mechanism.

As of now, I really want to live in my own fantasy where everything goes according to my rules. At least in this place, I am the controller, I am able to escape from this harsh reality! Whoever says reality is great is a LIE! It's not great at ALL... Yes, it brings happiness but when it comes to heartbreak, reality have thrice the impact on us compared to happiness!

Here I come anime, k-drama, j-drama, Glee, Judith McNaught !

2 comments:

  1. Woman~ u should thank me for increasing your lvl of bullshitty-ness~

    U'll never know if the bullshit gets u a 'pass' *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I hope the BULLSHITS does help me!

    ReplyDelete